RTNS is a friendly and inclusive conference with a great sense of community that presents excellent opportunities for collaboration. Original unpublished papers on all aspects of real-time systems and networks are welcome. RTNS covers a wide-spectrum of topics in real-time and embedded systems, including, but not limited to:
- Applications: automotive, avionics, space, railways, telecommunications, process control, multimedia, cyber-physical systems.
- Software technologies for real-time systems: compilers, programming languages, middleware, RTOS, hypervisors, real-time databases.
- Real-time system design and analysis: models of real-time tasks, task/message scheduling, evaluation, mixed-criticality systems, model-driven development, WCET estimation, distributed systems, quality of service, security, co-design.
- Formal specification and verification: application of formal models, such as model checking, SMT or constraint programming, to solve real-time problems
- Real-time distributed systems: fault tolerance, time synchronization, task/messages allocation
- Networks: network/real-time calculus, wired and wireless communication networks, fieldbuses, networked control systems, sensor networks, NoC
- Hardware support for real-time systems: power/temperature-aware techniques, heterogeneous multi-core platform, HW accelerators.
The 11th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing is organized jointly with RTNS.