Subjects for Master Internship
Fault tolerant distributed algorithms : design and (pen-and-paper) proof, formal proof, simulation.
Design of Self-Stabilizing Distributed Algorithms
Certification of Self-Stabilizing Distributed Algorithms using Coq
- ANR ESTATE project : Enhancing Safety and self-sTAbilization in Time-varying distributed Environments
Distributed Approach for Cross-Layer Resource Allocation in Wireless Sensor Networks
Probabilistic Methods for Routing Algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks
Verimag, Bâtiment IMAG, Université Grenoble Alpes, 700, avenue centrale, 38401 Saint Martin d’Hères. FRANCE.
tel : +33 4 57 42 22 23
fax : +33 4 57 42 22 22
Maître de conférences / assistant professor
teams Shared Resources and Formal Proofs.
Former Research Topics
- Aspect Oriented Programming for Reactive Systems
- Controller Synthesis on Timed Systems
- ARESA 2 Project :
"Connect to the IP world dynamic wireless sensor networks in a secure and energy efficient way"
- Terra : Proving efficiency results on probabilistic routing
protocols dedicated to large-scale Wireless Sensors Networks.
High Level Models for Low Power Systems
- FoToVP :
Formal Tools for the Virtual Prototyping of Embedded Systems
- Cortos :
Control and Observation of Real-Time Open Systems. Studies the
relations between controller synthesis, observability and fault
detection in timed systems.
- Control-A :
relations between reactive system programming (their control), and aspect
- PhD thesis (12/2001) at Verimag Lab,
Sifakis, on controller synthesis of timed automata applied to real time
- Postdoctoral position (from 12/2001 to 08/2002) at INRIA Rhônes Alpes, in the popart
team on modeling of multi-task
control-command systems and automatic generation of controllers.
- Assistant professor at Ensimag and Verimag (since 09/2002).