(List of the project documents)
- Jan 08: Deliv 1, Definition of the Virtual Prototyping Environment. The document
- April 08: L. Samper's PhD "Modeling and Analysis of Sensor Networks", see
more details (full text available, french).
The PhD by L. Samper is relevant to the FoToVP objectives for the following aspects: modeling of a physical environment (the radio channel, and the physical environment of the sensors); computational modeling of non-functional properties (energy consumption).
- April 08: J. Cornet's PhD "Separation of Functional and Non-Functional Aspects in Transactional Level Models of Systems-on-Chip", see
more details (full text available, english).
The PhD by J. Cornet is relevant to the FoToVP objectives for the following aspects: computational modeling of non-functional properties (timing performances); semantics of engineering languages (SystemC).
- April 08: Deliv 6 is made of: chapter 7 of L. Samper's thesis, first part of J. Cornet's thesis, DATE'08 paper (See also publications)
- June 08: N. Berthier's master thesis "System-Level Modeling of Embedded Control Systems, and Code Generation. Case-study: the Automatic Transfer Vehicle (ATV)", see more details (full text available, english).
The master thesis by N. Berthier is relevant to the FoToVP objectives for the following aspects: formal system-level modeling of an embedded system, including a detailed model of the hardware, and the software.
- Deliv 2, 18 july 2008, First results of the Meeting Verimag/Espresso, may 2008. Updated december 2008.
Loïc Besnard, Matthieu Moy, Florence Maraninchi, Jean-Pierre Talpin
Comparative study of approaches to semantics extraction and virtual prototyping of system-level models
The idea is to compare the synchronous programs obtained as formal models of a piece of C code: the first model is a Signal program, it is built from the SSA form of the C compiler, using a technique defined by Espresso; the second model is a Lustre program, it is built from the abstract syntax tree of the C compiler, using a technique defined by Verimag. Full Text here
- Deliv 20, 31 jan 09: Analytical versus Computational Models of Non-Functional Properties for Embedded Systems
This deliverable is a paper submitted to ECRTS'09: Granularity-based Interfacing between RTC and Timed Automata Performance Models. Yanhong Liu, Karine Altisen and Matthieu Moy.
- An Abstraction Relation for Energy Consumption Properties
Master Thesis report, Laurie Lugrin, Univ. Joseph Fourier, 2009
- Étude des performances dans les systèmes embarqués, entre simulation numérique et solution équationnelle
Rapport de stage de Xavier Jean, Ecole Polytechnique, 2009