- AVOTE (2008-2011): ANR project on analysis of e-voting protocols.
- SCALP (2008-2011): ANR project on Security of Cryptographic ALgorithms with Probabilities.
- SFINCS (2008-2011): ANR project on Securing Flow of INformation for Computing pervasive Systems.
LISE (2008-2011) : ANR project on
software liabibility specifications.
- MARAE, is an industrial project on robust methods to develop autonomous systems (2008-2010), in collaboration with ASTRIUM (EADS) and LAAS. This project is funded by FNRAE ("Fondation Nationale pour la Recherche en Aéronautique et l'Espace")
- OpenEmBEDD: RNTL project
on Model-driven Engineering of Real-time and embedded Systems (2006-2008)
- POLITESS: RNRT project on security policies for networked information systems
- AVERILES: RNTL project on Analysis and Verification of embedded Software with dynamic
Memory Structures (2006-2008)
- EDEN2: RNTL project on an industrial tool box for the security evaluation at the highest level of CC
- PERSIFORM: RNRT Project on PERformance engineering based on SImulation of FORmal functional Models (2005-2007)
: ACI on Verification of Dynamic Embedded Programs (2005-2008)
- Blanche: ACI on semi-automatic
verification of complex systems
- Averroes: Analysis and VERification for the Reliability Of Embedded Systems
- ARA SSIA AMAES
ANR project on Advanced Methods for autonomous embedded Systems
- AS Software Security: Models and verification
- VERDYN (French National Young Researchers Grant)
- GaLogiC: RNTL project on Automatic Generation of Controlled Software
- ARESA: RNRT project on Embedded Systems & Wireless Sensor Networks (2006-2009)
- CeProMi (2008-2010) : ARC
proofs of programs with memory effects.