The C to BIP language factory translates a given C code into a BIP program. It features:
- the parsing of the entire C code (including an optional pre-processor pass)
- the generation of one atomic component (i.e. an automaton) for every C functions chosen by the user
- handles special (user defined list) function calls as inter-component interactions
The factory has been developed so as to be able to use it in various C-related contexts. Currently, it is used:
- in the MIND project to translate a MIND component architecture into a BIP program
- in the DOL to BIP factory
The C parsing and manipulations are based on the codegen library, dedicated to this task.