Subjects for Master Internship (M2R, M1)
Design of Self-Stabilizing Distributed Algorithms
Certification of Self-Stabilizing Distributed Algorithms using Coq
- ANR ESTATE project : Enhancing Safety and self-sTAbilization in Time-varying distributed Environments
Distributed Approach for Cross-Layer Resource Allocation in Wireless Sensor Networks
Probabilistic Methods for Routing Algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks
Rencontres Francophones sur les Aspects Algorithmiques des Télécommunications
International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems
Verimag, Bâtiment IMAG, Université Grenoble Alpes, 700, avenue centrale, 38401 Saint Martin d’Hères. FRANCE.
tel : +33 4 57 42 22 23
fax : +33 4 57 42 22 22
PositionTeaching ("maître de conférences" / assistant professor) at
Former Research Topics
- Aspect Oriented Programming for Reactive Systems
- Controller Synthesis on Timed Systems
- ARESA 2 Project:
"Connect to the IP world dynamic wireless sensor networks in a secure and energy efficient way"
- Terra: Proving efficiency results on probabilistic routing
protocols dedicated to large-scale Wireless Sensors Networks.
High Level Models for Low Power Systems
Formal Tools for the Virtual Prototyping of Embedded Systems
Control and Observation of Real-Time Open Systems. Studies the
relations between controller synthesis, observability and fault
detection in timed systems.
relations between reactive system programming (their control), and aspect
- PhD thesis (12/2001) at Verimag Lab,
Sifakis, on controller synthesis of timed automata applied to real time
- Postdoctoral position (from 12/2001 to 08/2002) at INRIA Rhônes Alpes, in the popart
team on modeling of multi-task
control-command systems and automatic generation of controllers.
- Assistant professor at Ensimag and Verimag (since 09/2002).