David Monniaux published an article in the "Journal du CNRS" (spring 2017, n°288, page 59)
Algorithms against democracy?
View online : Algorithms against democracy?
- Some Recent Publications
- Nicolas Basset, Thao Dang, Akshay Mambakam, José Ignacio Requeno Jarabo: Learning Specifications for Labelled Patterns
- Karine Altisen, Ajoy Kumar Datta, Stéphane Devismes, Anaïs Dubois, Lawrence L. Larmore: Election in Unidirectional Rings with Homonyms
- Cyril Six, Sylvain Boulmé, David Monniaux: Certified and Efficient Instruction Scheduling: Application to Interlocked VLIW Processors
- Quentin Bramas, Stéphane Devismes, Pascal Lafourcade: Infinite Grid Exploration by Disoriented Robots
- Jobs and internships
- Certified compilation for security
- Convex polyhedra in floating point
- Decision Procedures for Separation Logic Modulo Theories of Data
- Local Reasoning about Reconfigurable Component-based Systems
- PhD position: Encoding and Sampling of Constrained Signal Spaces for Validation of CPS
- Simulation of Distributed Algorithms
- Verifying Concurrent Systems with Automata over Infinite Alphabets