David Monniaux published an article in the "Journal du CNRS" (spring 2017, n°288, page 59)
Algorithms against democracy?
View online : Algorithms against democracy?
- Some Recent Publications
- Stéphane Devismes, Pascal Lafourcade: Un jour sans fin
- Karine Altisen, Stéphane Devismes, Durand Anaïs, Colette Johnen, Petit Franck: Brief Announcement: Self-stabilizing Systems in Spite of High Dynamics
- Matheus Schuh, Claire Maiza, Joël Goossens, Pascal Raymond, Benoît Dupont De Dinechin: A study of predictable execution models implementation for industrial data-flow applications on a multi-core platform with shared banked memory
- Maximilien Dupont De Dinechin, Matheus Schuh, Matthieu Moy, Claire Maiza: Scaling Up the Memory Interference Analysis for Hard Real-Time Many-Core Systems
- Jobs and internships
- PhD position: software vulnerability analysis guided by countermeasures and attacker capabilities
- Convex polyhedra in floating point
- PhD Position: Decision Procedures for Inductive Separation Logic Modulo Data Theories
- PhD position: Encoding and Sampling of Constrained Signal Spaces for Validation of CPS
- PhD position: Proving Correctness of Reconfigurable Systems