The objective of this event is to present some of the research topics studied in the Verimag lab.
Verimag takes part to the "fête de la science"
Verimag takes part to the "fête de la science" the 12-13 October 2017
- Some Recent Publications
- Thomas VIGOUROUX, Cristian Ene, David Monniaux, Laurent Mounier, Marie-Laure Potet: BAXMC: a CEGAR approach to Max\# SAT
- Karine Altisen, Alain Cournier, Geoffrey Defalque, Stéphane Devismes: Self-stabilizing Synchronous Unison in Directed Networks
- Karine Altisen, Alain Cournier, Geoffrey Defalque, Stéphane Devismes: Pour battre à l'unisson, il faut que tous les chemins viennent de Rome
- Aina Rasoldier, Jacques Combaz, Alain Girault, Kevin Marquet, Sophie Quinton: How realistic are claims about the benefits of using digital technologies for GHG emissions mitigation?
- Jobs and internships
- [Master] Implementation of critical applications on multi-core: execution mode analysis to reduce interferences
- PERSYVAL Master 2 Scholarships
- Measures against speculative attacks in a certiﬁed optimizing compiler
- Security counter-measures in a certiﬁed optimizing compiler
- Verified hash tables and hash-consing
- [master/PhD] Formally verified optimizations for safety-critical embedded code
- [master/PhD] Static analysis of “pseudo-LRU” caches
- [Master] Certification of Distributed Self-Stabilizing Algorithms Using Coq
- [Master] Design and Evaluation of Strategies for Automated Proofs using Reasoning Modulo Equivalence
- [Master] Implementing the Silence to Reduce Energy Consumption in Wireless Sensor Networks
- [Master] Simulation of Distributed Algorithms
- [Master]Leakage in presence of an active and adaptive adversary
- [PhD] Logical Foundations of Self-Adapting Distributed Systems
- [PostDoc] Implementation of critical applications on multi-core: execution mode analysis to reduce interferences