The objective of this event is to present some of the research topics studied in the Verimag lab.
Verimag takes part to the "fête de la science"
Verimag takes part to the "fête de la science" the 12-13 October 2017
- Some Recent Publications
- Quentin Bramas, Stéphane Devismes, Pascal Lafourcade: Vers l'infini et au delà
- Nicolas Basset, Thao Dang, Akshay Mambakam, José Ignacio Requeno Jarabo: Learning Specifications for Labelled Patterns
- Quentin Bramas, Stéphane Devismes, Pascal Lafourcade: Infinite Grid Exploration by Disoriented Robots
- Jorge Ocon, Iulia Dragomir, Andrew Coles, Lars Kunze, Robert Marc, Carlos Perez, Thierry Germa, Vincent Bissonnette, Genny Scalise, Mohammed Foughali, Konstantinos Kapellos, Raul Dominguez, Florian Cordes, Gerhard Paar, Giulio Reina: ADE: Autonomous DEcision making in very long traverses
- Jobs and internships
- PhD position: software vulnerability analysis guided by countermeasures and attacker capabilities
- Convex polyhedra in floating point
- PhD Position: Decision Procedures for Inductive Separation Logic Modulo Data Theories
- PhD position: Encoding and Sampling of Constrained Signal Spaces for Validation of CPS
- PhD position: Proving Correctness of Reconfigurable Systems