Verimag is mentionned in a France Culture broadcast
Automation: Flying High?
View online : https://www.franceculture.fr/emissi...
- Some Recent Publications
- Karine Altisen, Stéphane Devismes, Anaïs Durand, Colette Johnen, Franck Petit: Self-stabilizing Systems in Spite of High Dynamics
- Salim CHEHIDA, Abdelhakim Baouya, Diego Fernández Alonso, Paul -, Guillemette Massot, Marius Bozga, Saddek Bensalem: Asset-Driven Approach for Security Risk Assessment in IoT Systems
- Mohammed Foughali, Pierre-Emmanuel Hladik: Bridging the Gap between Formal Verification and Schedulability Analysis: The Case of Robotics
- Nicolas Basset, Thao Dang, Akshay Mambakam, José Ignacio Requeno Jarabo: Learning Specifications for Labelled Patterns
- Jobs and internships
- PhD position: software vulnerability analysis guided by countermeasures and attacker capabilities
- Convex polyhedra in floating point
- PhD Position: Decision Procedures for Inductive Separation Logic Modulo Data Theories
- PhD position: Encoding and Sampling of Constrained Signal Spaces for Validation of CPS
- PhD position: Proving Correctness of Reconfigurable Systems