Research Director (Directeur de Recherche DR2) of the CNRS (French National Center
for Scientific Research)
Contact information: Office 205, Verimag, Batiment IMAG, Universite
Grenoble Alpes, 700 avenue centrale, 38400
Saint Martin d'Heres, France
Tel: +33 4 57 42 22 12; Fax: +33 4 57 42 22 22; firstname.lastname@example.org
Main research interests:
Hybrid/Embedded Systems, Automated design, Formal verification, Control
synthesis, and other topics such as computational geometry and
PC members of EMSOFT 2018, FORMATS 2018, RTSS 2018, HSCC 2017, RTAS 2017
Previous employment: Postdoctoral research associate, Computer& Information Dept, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2001.
- CNRS research director (directeur de recherche au CNRS), since 2014
- PhD, 2000 (Verimag, INPG).
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur and M.Sc. in
Electrical Engineering (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs Electriciens ENSIEG).
- Engineer Degree in Instrumentation (Hanoi National Polytechnic Institute).
- Arvind Adimoolam, since Nov 2014, Abstract Domains for Hybrid Systems Verification
- Alexandre Rocca, since Sept 2014, joint supervision with Eric Fanchon (TIMC-IMAG Laboratory, Techniques for biomedical engineering and complexity management - informatics, mathematics and applications, Grenoble)
- Mohammad Al Khatib, since Sept 2014, joint supervision with Antoine Girard (Laboratory Jean Kutzmann)
- Tommaso Dreossi, joint thesis with University of Udine (Italy),
since March 2013.
- Romain Testylier, PhD thesis title: Reachability Analysis of Non-linear Dynamical Systems,
defended in December 2012.
- Tarik Nahhal,
PhD thesis title: Model-Based
Testing of Hybrid Systems, defended in October 2007.
- Alexandre Donzé,
PhD thesis title: Trajectory-based
Verification and Controller Synthesis for Continuous and Hybrid Systems
(co-advisor with Oded Maler), defended in June 2007
NLToolBox - Library of reachabilility algorithms for nonlinear dynamical systems
Hybrid Systems Test Generation Tool
- Coordinator of Industrial Funding from Bosch (Germany), Testing of
Embedded Systems, 2015
- Coordinator of Industrial Funding from Toyota TEMA (USA), Model-Based Design of
Embedded Systems, 2013 - 2016
- Coordinator of ANR-INS Project MALTHY - Algebraic Methods for Timed and Hybrid
Systems, 2015 - 2018 (other partners: CEA-LIST, INRIA
Rennes, MAX-PLUS INRIA, Object Direct)
- Local Coordinator of ANR-BLANC Project COMPACS - COmputer Aware Control Systems,
2014 - 2017 (partners: Laboratoire LJK, CRAN Nancy)
- Coordinator of Industrial Funding from United Technologies Corp. (Ireland), Validation of CPS, 2014 - 2015
- Co-coordinator of Persylval Exploratory Project Set Theory and Algorithms for Dynamical Systems, 2014 - 2015 (other partners: GIPSA, LJK)
- Coordinator of AGIR fund (2013-2016) Contract-based Design of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Local coordinator of ANR project : VEDECY
Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems, 2009-2011
- Coordinator of ANR SETIN project : VAL-AMS High
confidence of Validation of Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits, 2007-2009
- Coordinator of ATIPS project (STIC) Testing of Hybrid Systems, 2005 - 2006
- Participation in European IST project Prosyd
- Property-based System Design, European IST project CC - Control and
Control and Observation of Real-Time Open Systems, ACI