Workshops and Conferences
- Workshop “Foundations and applications of component-based design”,
Embedded Systems Week, Seoul October 2006.
- Monterey Workshop on " Composition of Embedded Systems: Scientific and Industrial Issues",
Paris, October 2006.
- Joint US-EU Workshop “Long Term Challenges in High Confidence Composable Embedded Systems”
Helsinki, June 2006.
- 14th International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Real-Time Systems,
Rhodos, April 2006.
- Tutorial, “Challenges and Work Directions in Embedded Systems”, 8th International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS'04), Grenoble, France, December 15-17, 2004.
- Tutorial FTRTFT'02 (``Formal Techniques in Real-Time and Fault-Tolerant Systems''), September 2002, Oldenburg, Germany.
- Tutorial, FMICS 2001, Paris, July 2001.
- Invited Tutorial, EUROCAST 2001, ASM Workshop,
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, February 2001.
- Joint EU-US Workshop on « Embedded Systems »,
New Orleans, January 2001
- 19th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, « Panel on Composabilty »,
October 2000, Nurnberg.
- Invited talk, IFIP WG 10.4 Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance,
Martinique, February 2000
- Tutorial, FTFTRT Pune, September 2000.
- Tutorial, 2nd Panhellenic Logic Symposium, Delphi, July 1999.
- Tutorial, CAV99, Trento, July 1999
- Tutorial, International Conference on Applications and Theory of Petri Nets, “On the composition of timed systems'', Toulouse, July 1997.
- Tutorial WODES96, International Symposium on Discrete Event Systems, « Hybrid Systems - a Computer Science Approach »,
Edinburgh, August 1996.
- Colloque OFTA (Observatoire Français des Techniques Avancées), « Les méthodes formelles et leur évaluation'',
Paris, June 1997.
- ACM Workshop on Strategic Directions in Computing Research, MIT, June 1996.
- Tutorial, Eighth International Symposium on System Synthesis, ``Verification of Timed Systems'' Cannes, September 1995.
- "REX Workshop on Real Time: Theory in practice" Noordwijkerhout, June 1991.
- Tutorial TAPSOFT91, Brighton, April 1991.
- "REX Workshop on Linear Time, Branching Time and Partial Order in Logics and Models for Concurrency" Noordwijkerhout, June 1988.
- "Workshop on Temporal Logics" Alvey Project, Manchester, April 1986.
- "Workshop on Analysis of concurrent systems",
organised by BCS, Cambridge, England, September 1983.
- French-Canadian Workshop on Concurrency, Lyon, December 1989.