Talk To NXT (t2n)
t2n (Talk to Nxt) is a command line tool for communicating with the NXT brick through the USB port.
In particular it allows to upload, list, remove nxc files to/from the brick.
Pre-compiled versions are provided for Linux (tested on Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS).
Sources are provided under GPL licence; code may compile on any unix-like, requires
libusb and gcc.
t2n version 0.0
usage: t2n [options] | t2n -help
-b : check battery level
-i : print nxt info
-ls : list files
-put <file.rxe> : upload file
-get <file.rxe> : download file
-v : verbose
-vv : more verbose
-vvv : gossipy
-help : print help and return
-version : print version and return
Download here sources and Linux executables.
- Your linux version must have USB support
- Dynamic versions may require lots of libraries: try "ldd t2n" in case of doubt
- Setting rights for USB may be tricky. udev mechanism seems to work well in many Linuces:
- copy 72-lego.rules in "/etc/udev/rules.d" (must be root)
- warning: the ".rules" syntax depends on the udev version: you may have to fix it.
Official Lego Mindstorm page