Runtime Verification of Distributed Systems
RVDist is a prototype tool for LTL runtime verification of distributed (component-based) systems, written in the C++ programming language.
How To Run RVDist
- Spot library
- BigInt library
To run the RVDist tool, please follow these steps:
- First download the RVDist tool-set
- Extract the package. The main directory contains:
- Make directory that contains:
- Main C++ codes and associated files,
- A sample list of events event.data,
- A sample configuration file config.ini.
$ g++ -std=c++11 -lspot -lbigint -o main
A virtual machine in which all the requirements are installed is available here. (Username: user, Password: z )