A collaboration with Orange Labs.
Title Shared self-configuring models and software infrastructures for Smart City monitoring and control.
- Co-supervized by Didier Donsez, LIG
- In collaboration with Gilles Privat, Orange Labs.
Most city-scale ICT applications rely on their own vertically integrated and dedicated infrastructure, foregoing the benefits that could result from sharing sensors, networks, software enablers and, crucially, consolidated data and information originating from these. The objective of this research project is to evolve a shared horizontalized software infrastructure for cities, providing proxies of physical entities to different smart city applications. These proxies have to capture and consolidate the real-time state of these entities for applications to monitor and control them. They also have to rely on a hierarchy of models that, together, are generic enough to be automatically matched to the corresponding entities through an iterative self-configuration process.
The PhD has been defended on June 6, 2017.
- Robert de Simone, INRIA, reviewer
- Thierry Monteil, Assistant Professor, HDR, INSA Toulouse, Reviewer
- Michael Mrissa, Professor, University of Pau
- Didier Donsez, Professor, Univ. Grenoble-Alpes, supervisor
- Florence Maraninchi, Professor, Univ. Grenoble-Alpes, co-supervisor
- Gilles Privat, Orange Labs