- ArrowHead - ARTEMIS AIPP, European, 2013-2017
Arrowhead is addressing efficiency and flexibility at the global scale by means of collaborative automation for five application verticals. That means production (manufacturing, process, energy), smart buildings and infrastructures, electro-mobility and virtual market of energy.
- CITADEL - European H2020, 2016-2019
CITADEL will build on the MILS technology accomplishments of D-MILS and Euro-MILS, and perform the research and development necessary to create adaptive MILS systems. We propose to use adaptive MILS in new and evolving adaptive systems contexts having strategic focus within the EU, such as Critical Infrastructures and the Internet of Things, where adaptability is a crucial ingredient for the safety and security of future systems, and where the rigorous construction and verification made possible by MILS holds particular promise.
- ERGO - European, ESA, New!
European Robotic Goal-Oriented Autonomous Controller The specific objective of ERGO is to deliver the most advanced but flexible space autonomous framework/system suitable for single and/or collaborative space robotic means/missions (orbital and surface rovers) demanding robust operations with adaptable levels of autonomy. Due to the intrinsic similarities of addressed scenarios, especially for what concerns surface applications, ERGO has to be/and has been thought so to be applicable to (...)
- ESROCOS - European, H2020, New!
ESROCOS proposal aims to develop a system with the following main objectives: Develop a Space-oriented RCOS: ESROCOS shall target space development needs by including space-grade RAMS attributes (refer to ESA ECSS standards) and off-line/on-line formal verification, Telemetry and Telecommand (TM/TC) messages and qualification of industrial drivers such as the Controller Area Network (CAN) bus or EtherCAT protocols. Two reference implementations shall be carried out on space representative (...)
- SARGON - European, ESA, 2015-2017
The SARGON (Space Automation & Robotics General Controller) activity is devoted to the design of a Robot Control Operating Software (RCOS) based on existing open-source software and on the TASTE toolset, with special care on its RAMS characteristics.
- SUCCESS - European, CHIST-ERA, New!
The IoT has a great potential to provide novel services to humans in critical areas for society. This innovation however requires updating our understanding of the risks associated with the new technology so that we can deploy it with confidence and society can trust it. Amongst the biggest problems for this vision to become a reality are security flaws due to technical restrictions, immaturity of software applications, intrusion threats through new challenges in complex usage scenarios, (...)
- ACOSE - BGLE, Invesstisment d’avenir, 2011-2014
- ACROSS - European IST, FP7, ARTEMIS JU, 2010-2013
- ASCENS - European IST, 2010-2014, FP7-ICT-2009-5 project number: 257414
- CERTAINTY - European IST, FP7, 2011-2013
- CHAPI - FUI, 2010-2013
- COMBEST - FP7 IST STREP 215543, 2008-2010
- Cooperation PragmaDev - 2006-2015
- CPSE-Labs - European, H2020, 2015-2016
- CyPhERS - European FP7, Support Action, 2013-2015
- D-MILS - European STREP FP7, 2012-2015
- ManycoreLabs - BGLE, Investissement d’avenir, 2012-2015
- MARAE - FNRAE, 2008-2010
- MIND - Minalogic, 2008-2010
- MoSATT-CMP - ESA ITT 1-ITT 1-7646/13/NL/JK, 2014-2016
- PRO3D - European IST, 2009-2012
- SMECY - European IST, FP7, ARTEMIS JU, 2010-2013
- Transatlantic CPS Summit - ICT-2014-1c, Coordination & Support Action, European, 2014-2016